origem

quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2008

Like that... just magic!

- People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. Sam, do you think there's someone out there you could love as much as your wife?
- Well, Dr. Marcia Fieldstone, that's hard to imagine.
- What are you going to do?
- Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.
- Tell me what was so special about your wife?
- Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic.



Também eu vou continuar a levantar-me da cama todas as manhãs e a respirar durante todo o dia com a esperança de que, depois de um tempo, não tenha que recordar a mim mesmo que tenho que me levantar e respirar. Pode ser que também eu, depois de um tempo, não tenha que pensar como a minha vida foi perfeita durante uns meses... porque também a mim me parece impossível imaginar voltar a amar assim novamente.

Sem comentários: